Friday, September 18, 2009

This is not a post about Taxi Driver

I was going to start this off with some witty comment about how I accidentally rented the delightful Jimmy Fallon/Queen Latifah vehicle Taxi (they're so mismatched!) or even the wacky-band-of-misfits romp D.C. Cab (Mr. T.? Mohawk?) but I opted not to insult your intelligence.

In a new venture such as this one, a rhythm needs to be established, a pace set. I have obviously not found mine yet, as I only watched Taxi Driver last night and was in was no shape by the film's end to fire off pithy observations on the film. Instead, perhaps unwisely, I went straight to bed and had a few very disturbing dreams...

All of this a roundabout way of saying you'll get a proper Man Vs Ebert fix tonight (or Monday, if you prefer to read blogs at work.) Until then, savor the anticipation with this little teaser of things to come. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You talking to me?